About Me

Lindsay M Starr is a beadwork and mixed media artist currently based in Nashville, TN. She spent her early childhood in Alaska, and her school age and college years in Oregon. Lindsay has a great appreciation for history, science, and nature and is consistently inspired by insects, sea life, color, and the significance of beads and beadwork throughout human history. She spends her days beading, walking at the zoo, and practicing yoga. Lindsay loves to share her knowledge and passion for beads and beadwork to hobbyists of all skill levels.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A new start!

I'm hoping with this blog to journal my progress as a jewelry artist, and life as a Westerner in the South. I am excited to get more people looking at my work, and hope to eventually start selling pieces online. Please comment! I would love to know what you see in my work - it is often so different than what I intended. Please see my full gallery, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment