- TN state insurance licensing exams scheduled to prep for position change at work
- surgery scheduled all of a sudden
- licensing exams rescheduled since they were the day of my surgery
- had surgery (outpatient)
- bought a gift for myself to hold as ransom so I would study for the exams
- first round of allergy consultation and testing
- more study
- binge studying
- passed my exams!
- opened my present
- fingerprints for state licensing
- 2nd round of allergy testing next week (all the itchy things were scheduled for after my exams)
|Ostrich illustration by Dave Eggers|
I've just slipped the pendant onto a piece of ultrasuede lace for easy, over-the-head wear. I'm not sure if down the road it will stay on the lace or a different piece of cording, or perhaps end up with a beaded necklace? For now though, I think I'm just going to wear it as is! So light I can't even feel it!
I hope you will hop along and see what everyone else has created with Lesley's lovely fossil pebbles! Grab your morning coffee and peruse the creativity with me!
Lindsay Starr (You are here!)